No sugar oatmeal and banana cookies
Servings 24 Yield 24 cookies
- 3 bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 1⁄3 unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup almond mild (or other nondairy milk, I use flax milk)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Drop in rounded tablespoons on a parchment covered cookie sheet (or lightly grease/spray the cookie sheet).
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, until they hold together and begin to brown.
- Store in an airtight container.
Eat for breakfast – yay for cookies at breakfast! Or any other time of day!