- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup organic raw coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 – 2 tablespoon organic maple syrup (or raw honey for non-vegan)
- 3 organic lemons (fresh squeezed juice)
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Take out about a spoonful at a time and roll them in the palms of your hand into a ball shape.
- Leave them plain or roll in shredded coconut flakes, almond flour, or powdered sugar (not raw).
- Put them in the refrigerator to firm for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature as the coconut oil melts.
(taken from One Green Planet’s website!)